- FAFSA on the Web Worksheet 2013-2014
- Independency Appeal 2013-2014
- Independent Signature Page
- Dependent Signature Page
- SNAP Benefit Form
- Child Support Verification Form
- Dependent Household Size Form
- Independent Household Size Form
- Parent Non-tax-filer Income Verification Form
- Student Non-tax-filer Income Verification Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Unusual Enrollment History Verification
- Special Circumstances 2013-2014
- Drug Worksheet 2013-2014
- A copy of the student's high school diploma.
- A copy of the student's final official high school transcript that shows the date when the diploma was awarded.
- A copy of the student's General Educational Development (GED) certificate or GED transcript.
- An academic transcript that indicates the student successfully completed at least a two-year program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor's degree
- If State law requires a homeschooled student to obtain a secondary school completion credential for home school (other than a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent), a copy of that credential.
- If State law does not require a homeschooled student to obtain a secondary school completion credential for home school (other than a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent), a transcript or the equivalent, signed by the student's parent or guardian, that lists the secondary school courses the student completed and documents the successful completion of a secondary school education in a home school setting.
If we are requesting High School Completion Status:
Provide one of the following documents that indicate the student's high school completion status when the student will begin college in 2013-2014:
If the student is unable to obtain the documentation listed above, he or she must contact the financial aid office.
If we are requesting IRS tax return transcripts:
You may be able to return to your FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov and transfer your tax information directly from the IRS to your FAFSA. If you do not complete this step, you will be required to obtain an official transcript from the IRS to provide to our office. You can call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946 to receive a transcript. This can take up to 2 weeks to process. Beginning with the 2012-2013 school year, we cannot accept a copy of your return under federal regulations.