Previous | Next

Financial Aid and Program Changes

Occasionally, students may want to change their program of study to take advantage of different types of financial aid. If you would like to change your program of study, you may complete a Program Change Form, have it signed by a Financial Aid representative, pay a program change fee, and submit it to the Admissions Office by the following dates:

Program Change Forms submitted after the deadlines are subject to an additional late processing fee. NO PROGRAM CHANGES WILL BE PROCESSED DURING NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION.

There has been an error processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact the web developer.