Retesting Policies and Registration
Students and applicants wishing to retest must meet the following criteria:
- Retest only one time in each content area.
- Wait 30 days from their initial exam date.
- Not be currently enrolled in the learning support course that you are trying to test out of.
To register to retest, students must:
- Complete the Retest Registration Form.(This form may be printed from the link or picked up at any campus of ATC.)
- Pay the retesting fee. The fee is $15 per section of the exam you wish to retest in.
- Return the Retest Registration Form (item 1) to the Testing Services Office on the campus where you wish to retest a minimum of 24 hours prior to your requested test date.
Retest dates are listed on page 2 of the Retest Registration Form for all campuses.
If an applicant's scores do not meet the program ready requirements for their program of study, the applicant will be required to complete the appropriate learning support courses prior to enrolling in program level English and Math courses.