|Testing Home||Admission Test Requirements||Placement Test|
|Preparing for Placement Tests||Scheduling Placement Tests||Test Score Grid|
|Retesting Policies and Registration||POST Academy Entrance Exam||Selective Admission Testing|
Selective Admission Testing
The Testing Services unit of Student Support Services oversees the administration of the following selective health admission tests. These exams are required for application to various programs in the allied health fields offered at Athens Technical College. The registration forms, as well as information related to these exams are included as follows:
- NLN Registration Form
- NLN Exam for Non-ATC Students Note:This form is for individuals that wish to take the NLN exam, but are not current ATC students or applicants.
- NLN Preparation Form
- HOBET V Registration Form
- HOBET Exam for Non-ATC Students Note:This form is for individuals that wish to take the HOBET exam, but are not current ATC students or applicants.
- SAT Reasoning Registration Form
- POST (COMPASS) Academy Entrance ExaminationRegistration Form
All selective admission testing for allied health programs are administered on the Athens campus only. For additional information about any of the above listed exams, please contact the Testing Services Office on the Main Campus of Athens Technical College.
Athens Technical College will administer the NLN and HOBET V exams to individuals who are not enrolled at ATC. Those individuals are asked to complete the registration form for Non-ATC Students in lieu of completing the full application process.
Fees for these exams are non-refundable.
Testing Services Office
Suite H-749 - Athens Campus
706- 583-2728 / 706- 433-7096 Fax