Friday, November 8, 2013
Lane Creek Golf Club
Physical therapists and physical therapist assistants work to decrease pain and improve function in individuals with a variety of disorders.
Physical therapy can also be used for treatment of a variety of golf related injuries including golfer's elbow, low back pain, knee and shoulder pain because even the best equipment cannot protect you from bad body mechanics.
Remember, you might need us one day!
Information about the Tournament
Shot Gun Start: 12:30 pm
Registration Begins: 10:30 am
Lunch: 11:30-12:30 pm
4-man Lauderdale Format
$75 Per Player
Entry Fee Includes:
18 Holes with Golf Cart
Lunch and Dinner
2 Mulligans and a Red Tee-$10 each
Par-3 String hole-$5 each (no limit)
Please Register By November 1, 2013
For Additional Information:
Ellen O'Keefe, PT, DPT
PTA Program Director
All Sponsorships are Tax Deductible and are in accordance with the IRS 501 (c)3 Non-Profit guidelines
- Greenside Sign, Tee Box Sign, Clubhouse Banner, and Promotional Item / Flyer in each Player Kit
- Brochure and Website Promotion
- Registration for 4 Players and 4 Mulligan Packages
- Tee Box Sign, Clubhouse Banner, and Promotional Item/ Flyer in each Player Kit
- Registration for 2 Players
- Tee Box Sign and Clubhouse Banner
- Registration for 1 player
- Clubhouse Banner
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Please e-mail PTAClassic@athenstech.edu for additional sponsorship information.