The Student Ambassador program allows participants to provide service to Athens Technical College as official hosts. The purpose of the Student Ambassador program is to enhance events and communicate college goals. This is done while serving as a liaison between students, faculty, alumni, and the community on behalf of the Office of the President and the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, and other offices as deemed appropriate.Eligibility Requirements
- Each candidate must be a full-time/part-time Athens Tech student who has completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Athens Technical College.
- Each candidate must have at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average at the time of application and maintain at least a 3.0 average throughout their membership.
- No student may hold the position while on academic or disciplinary probation, as defined by the college. Student Ambassadors must have excellent communication skills, well-rounded personality, strong presentation abilities, the ability to think on their feet, and a solid working knowledge of Athens Technical College.
- Required service hours
- Fall Leadership Conference
- Fundraisers/Community Involvement
- Campus Tours
- College Fairs
- Special Events
- Alvie Coes, Advisor, Director of Student Activities, Email Alvie.