Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This free program is available from the Adobe web site
. Follow the download and installation directions to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Classroom accommodations are provided based on the recommendations of the student's qualifying professional. These may include any of the following:
- Extended time on exams and quizzes (including final exams)
- Testing room with minimal distractions
- Use of an electronic spell checker for classroom exams, quizzes and assignments
- Use of non-programmable calculator
- Magnification, visual aid and/or large print text
- Note Taker
- Reserved Seating
- And others, as assigned by a professional
Accommodations are administered at all campuses of ATC.
On site campus contacts are as follows: