The Athens Technical College libraries on each campus are here for you! Whether you are on or off-campus, the library offers resources, services, and librarians to help you succeed.
- The library houses print journals and books related to your program of study, as well as popular books for leisure reading.
- You may borrow materials or use resources at any library location. The courier service delivers library items conveniently between campuses. Also, your library can borrow items from other college or public libraries for you. This free service is known as interlibrary loan. You may also apply for a UGA library borrowing card by visiting us in the ATC library first.
- The library provides access to many electronic journal articles, electronic books, and online videos. You don’t need to come to the library to find trustworthy sources. It all starts from the library’s website: http://library.athenstech.edu.
- On the website, you will find a separate database, Learning Express, which features a large number of practice certification exams and practice exams for a variety of subjects. This resource is good for studying for the COMPASS.
- Study rooms are available to small groups on the Athens campus who need a quiet place to study together. All of the libraries have study areas, computers, and WIFI for your use.
- B/W or color printing from a computer file or USB drive is available via the WEPA kiosk-based print service in all ATC libraries. Students may either purchase a $5 WEPA print card or use a debit or credit card to print in all library locations.
- You can find more information about our resources, services, and policies on our website: http://library.athenstech.edu.
Visit your library in person or online, and join us on Facebook for library news. The library staff are happy to help students and are available through chat, text, email, by phone, and in person.
State library photo contest winner
Rattanaporn "Koy" Lloyd