In order for you to access your paycheck stub, view and change tax information, and access leave balances, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to this website: hcm.teamworks.georgia.gov
- Enter your User ID which will be your Employee ID # (one or two zeros followed by 5 or 6 additional numbers)
- *If this is your first time visiting the website, your password will be your social security number. Once you enter, the system will prompt you to change your password. (Your password should consist of at least 8 characters including 1 special character and 1 number.)
- Answer the security questions
*If this is not your first time visiting the website, your password will be one you have previously created.
Please remember your CASE SENSITIVE password and User ID/Employee ID # because you will need this information every time you log on to this website to access your information.
**In the event you forget your password, click the "forget password" link, answer your security questions correctly and the system will prompt you to change your password.
If these troubleshooting methods do not work, please call the State Accounting Office at 888-896-7771 and choose option "1" when you are prompted to dial an option number.
- To view and print your paycheck stub, go to "Self Service" (on left), then "Payroll and Compensation" and, lastly, "View Paycheck."
- To view and change your tax information, go to “Self Service” (on left), then “Payroll and Compensation”, and, lastly, choose the link corresponding with the tax information you wish to view or change.