You may access your paystubs, update your address and tax information, and change your direct deposit from the Employee Self-Service website. You will need your employee ID to access this website. Your employee ID begins with "00" and is not your faculty "910" number.
In order for you to access your paycheck stub, view and change tax information, and access leave balances, please follow the following instructions:
- Login to https://route88.state.ga.us
- Enter your User ID, which is your Employee ID (one or two zeroes followed by 5 or 6 additional numbers).
- *If this is your first time visiting the website, your password will be your social security number. Once you enter, the system will prompt you to change your password. (Your password should consist of at least 8 characters including 1 special character and 1 number.)
- Answer the security questions
- *If this is not your first time visiting the website, your password will be the one you have previously created.
--In the event that you forget your password or if you reach the "You have been successfully logged off TeamWorks" message, please click on the "Forgot Password" link, enter your User ID/Employee ID # again, and answer the security questions correctly. The system will then allow you to change it. *Sometimes this must be done twice for the change to take effect.*
--Make sure your POP-UP BLOCKER IS TURNED OFF.
--DELETE ALL COOKIES FROM YOUR WEB BROWSER and make sure your browser is set to ACCEPT ALL COOKIES if you are having trouble, then CLOSE AND RE-OPEN THE BROWSER and retry. (Best to use web browsers other than Internet Explorer.)
If these troubleshooting methods don not work, please call the State Accounting Office at 888-896-7771 and choose option "1" when you are prompted to dial an option number.
- To view and pring your paycheck stub,go to "Self Service" (on the left), then "Payroll and Compensation" and, lastly, "View Paycheck".
- To view and change your tax information, go to "Self Service", then "Payroll and Compensation", and ,lastly, choose the link corresponding with the tax information you wish to view or change