New Hire Paperwork
In an effort to make your onboarding process as easy as possible, we have compiled a list of items for you to bring with you when you visit the Athens Technical College Human Resources Office (K-514) to complete your new hire paperwork. Contact information for questions and concerns is provided at the end of this document.
To Bring to Athens Technical College Human Resources Office (K-514):
- Documents that Establish Identity and Employment Authorization
- A complete list of acceptable documents can be found on page 3 of the I-9 form found in your new hire packet. Please bring one List A item or one List B item AND one List C item.
- Voided check with the account number and routing number of the account you would like us to set up your direct deposit.
- In the event that you do NOT have checks for this account, please provide a letter or document from your bank stating your account and routing numbers for your chosen account.
- New Hire Orientation
- Go to www.athenstech.edu , ATC Employment (bottom of home page), then new hire orientation. Go through the slides, then complete the assessment. HR will receive confirmation once you have taken the assessment successfully.
- A copy of the resume you applied with.