2017-2018 ATI-TEAS Registration Form
2017-2018 ATI-TEASRegistration Form
Note: This form is for ATC Students only. For the non-ATC student form, click here.
Required for all applicants to Dental Hygiene, Radiography, Emergency Medical Technician, Health Information Technology,Phlebotomy Technician, Physical Therapist Assistant, Surgical Technology & Veterinary Technology
The Test of Essential Academic Skills for Allied Health 6th Edition (ATI-TEAS) is a timed, computer-based test that measures skills in academic areas of reading, mathematics, science, and English/language usage. Before registering to test, you must have applied to Athens Technical College and have placement test scores (or the equivalent) on file showing that you do not have any learning support classes to take. If you still have any required learning support classes, do not attempt to register for the ATI-TEAS at this time. You must register in advance no later than the deadline on the reverse side for your selected test date.
If you are not able to take the exam on the date you have scheduled, please be aware that you may forfeit your registration fee, which is not transferable to another date once the deadline has passed. The ATI-TEAS is offered on a reserved-seat basis only. No last minute arrivals for the ATI-TEAS are allowed. Students will not be permitted to repeat the ATI-TEAS any sooner than six months from the last date of testing. If you have taken the ATI-TEAS at another institution more frequently than that, we will only post scores that reflect a minimum period of six months between test administrations. Applicants must have taken the ATI-TEAS exam prior to the application deadline for their chosen program. Please schedule your test accordingly.
TO REGISTER FOR THE ATI-TEAS (ATHENS TECH STUDENT):
- Complete online registration located at www.athenstech.edu/teas.
- PAY the $70 NON-REFUNDABLE FEE by the listed deadline to the Cashier for the ATI-TEAS test. Payment can be made either in person or over the phone by contacting the Cashier at 706-355-5121 on the Athens Campus.
- We MUST have your registration form and $70 PAYMENT by the deadline of your selected test date to order a test for you. Seating is limited.
- Unless your test date was confirmed in person when you submitted your registration form, please call 706-583-2728 in advance to verify your test date. We do not send written confirmation of any test registration.
ATI-TEAS Test Calendar
We strongly encourage you to prepare in advance for the ATI-TEAS. The following study guide and practice exam can only be purchased online at www.atitesting.com -> Online Store -> ATI-TEAS Smart Prep or via the Athens Technical College Bookstore.IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you register online to purchase these study materials, please be sure to record your User Name and Password which will be required again when you sit for the ATI-TEAS examination.
At the present time, these items are not available through the Athens Technical College bookstore.
Testing will begin promptly at 8:45am in room H-768 on the Athens Campus
|TO TAKE THE ATI-TEAS EXAM ON:||YOU MUST PAY AND REGISTER BY:|
|Thursday||Jun 07, 2018||Wednesday||May 30, 2018|
|Friday||Jun 08, 2018||Thursday||May 31, 2018|
|Friday||Jul 13, 2018||Thursday||Jul 05, 2018|
|Friday||Aug 24, 2018||Thursday||Aug 16, 2018|
|Friday||Sep 28, 2018||Thursday||Sep 20, 2018|
|Friday||Oct 26, 2018||Thursday||Oct 18, 2018|
|Friday||Nov 16, 2018||Thursday||Nov 08, 2018|
|Friday||Dec 14, 2018||Thursday||Dec 06, 2018|
- Go to the web address listed on this form
- Enter all required information
- Create an account
- Click on "Exam Sessions"
- Under "School Heading" enter Athens Technical College
- Select Date Of Exam
- Click on Register
YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM