We are excited to extend an invitation to attend our Admissions Conference. This conference will be held on Friday, March 30, 2018 from 9:00 am-2:00 pm on our Main campus, located in beautiful Athens, GA. We are pleased to be able to offer this conference to you as our way to say “Thank You” for allowing us to serve you, your students, and the community as a whole. The conference is available absolutely free for you and your students
We are hoping that you will bring with you, at least one of your top students, who may be interested in some of our programs, especially, our Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing division. We are going to be hosting our Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing Division’s Open House during this time. We will have many different programs in attendance that will give you and your student the opportunity to participate during that day.
We will cover topics such as Admissions, Move On When Ready, Financial Aid, and Advisement to help you help your students. Also included will be a tour of our beautiful campus and we will have Vice Presidents and Deans, from our leadership team, who will be in attendance to meet with you and provide remarks. Athens Technical College offers a variety of programs in patient care, industrial, business, education, engineering, and much more. We also offer programs at the certificate, diploma and associate degree level.
Perhaps the best attribute of Athens Technical College is the value it represents. Advantages of pursuing a degree at Athens Technical College include:
- Small class size – Most classes have 10-20 students
- Affordability – Tuition is $89/credit hour; compare to over $200/credit hour at other institutions
- Employability – Graduate with a degree in two years; earn a certificate in one or two semesters
- Transferability – Many general education and science courses transfer to UGA and other institutions
- Financial Aid – HOPE Scholarship, HOPE Grant, Pell Grant, and many other financial aid options
- Student Life – Dozens of student life organizations and PS4 and Xbox One in the Tech Nest for student use
Space is limited so reserve your seat today by filling out the form below. We look forward to seeing you there!
This conference will cover Admissions, and give students an opportunity to participate in hands on activities within our Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing programs.
If you would like to attend or for more information please call 706-355-5008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are inviting you to include just ONE of your students for that day to include a tour of our campus where they will engage with our TEM division.