Applied Technical Management
Nature of Work
The associate of applied science degree program in Applied Technical Management allows students to complete a diploma program and then continue their education at the associate degree level. In addition to the knowledge obtained in the diploma program of study, students will obtain degree-level general education knowledge and business-related skills and knowledge that could help them to establish and operate their own small business.
Credentials You Can Earn
- Nonrefundable application fee $25
- Tuition ($89 per credit hour)
- Accident Insurance Fee ($4 per term)
- Campus Supply Fee ($40 per term)
- Instruction Fee ($55 per term)
- Parking Fee ($20 per term)
- Campus Safety Fee ($25 per term)
- Registration Fee ($50 per term)
- Student Activity Fee ($30 per term)
- Technology Fee ($105 per term)
Throughout the Program
- Textbooks (Approximately $900)
These expenses are based on costs in effect at the time this catalog was published. Prices are subject to change.
Are you ready to apply?