Manufacturing Operations Specialist
Nature of Work
The certificate program in Manufacturing Operations Specialist prepares students to apply for entry-level positions in advanced manufacturing. The program offers the opportunity to gain entry-level knowledge and skills in electricity, industrial systems, machine tool technology, or welding technology.
Credentials You Can Earn
The Higher Education Act requires all colleges and universities to notify students and prospective students of all program costs for which they will be responsible. Students will be responsible for the following expenses:
- Nonrefundable application fee ($25)
- Tuition ($89 per credit hour)
- Accident Insurance Fee ($4 per term)
- Campus Supply Fee ($40 per term)
- Instruction Fee ($55 per term)
- Parking Fee ($20 per term)
- Campus Safety Fee ($25 per term)
- Registration Fee ($50 per term)
- Student Activity Fee ($30 per term)
- Technology Fee ($105 per term)
Throughout the Program
- Textbooks (Approximately $750)
- Supply Fees (Varies — See course descriptions for exact amounts)
These expenses are based on costs in effect at the time this catalog was published. Prices are subject to change.
Are you ready to apply?
Phone: (706) 355-5068