New Student Application Process
(For high school and GED graduates)
- Submit the Application for Admissions
- Pay the one-time $25 application fee at the time of your application.
- Take the ACCUPLACER® placement test and/or turn in SAT, ACT, ASSET or COMPASS® scores. NOTE: Students may review the Placement Requirements to see alternative placement options. Please see an ATC Admissions counselor for more information.
- Submit official High School / GED® Transcript.
- Submit official transcripts from ALL colleges attended.
- Students who wish to have prior college credit evaluated for transfer or intend on using a funding source that requires the evaluation of prior college credit, such as HOPE Scholarship or Veterans Educational Benefits, must submit all post-secondary transcripts along with their admission application.
- Submit proof of Georgia Residency / Verification of Lawful Presence in the US.