- https://athenstech.okta.com is a great place to update your password, particularly if you’ve forgotten your old password.
- If you need help and can’t reset your password at Okta, you should submit a support ticket.
- When you do know your password, you can log in at https://portal.office.com and reset it there. You can also reset it at any ATC computer by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del and then select “Change a password.”
Student IT FAQ
- Contact your instructor with your question. An online directory is available.
- Online resources are available 24×7 including an FAQ and technical support information on the Online Learning page
- If your instructor has not been able to answer your question, submit a support request and someone from our E-Learning department will follow up with you.
- Students will have their own Wi-Fi network (ATC_STUDENTS) using their email address and SSO password.
- Visitors may obtain the ATC_GUEST Wi-Fi- password from faculty/staff or use computers available in the library.