- Must be currently unemployed or underemployed.
- Must be 18 years of age of older.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- 100% attendance is required to complete this six-week program.
- Must be willing and able to work full time in a manufacturing environment upon completion of this program. This includes the ability to stand or sit for long periods of time, and work holidays, weekends, and/or night shifts.
Develop Skills to prepare you for success!
HARD SKILLS OBTAINED
- 3D Printing – Additive Manufacturing
- ACT WorkKeys Assessment
- Blueprint Reading
- Cranes & Rigging
- Electrical Circuits & Diagrams
- Electricity Basics
- Measuring Instruments
- Polymer Extrusion Basics
- Simulated Work Environment (SWE)
- Torque Wrench
SOFT SKILLS OBTAINED
- Developing as a Professional
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Finding & Defining Your Purpose
- Handling Difficult Situations & People
- Importance of Community
- Interpersonal Communication
- Interviewing for Success
- Personal Finance
- Personal & Professional Ethics
- Positive Attitude in the Workplace
- Resume Writing
- Staying Motivated on the Job
- Working Together as a Team
- Work-Life Balance